|What is a horizontal cable? Think of it as a subway that connects your town to other towns. In actuality it's a cable used on a Local Area Network (LAN) and it connects the network outlet to the patch panel from behind a wall. The blue CAT 5e Horizontal UTP Bulk Cable is used to connect a network outlet with a patch panel. This cable consists of 8 solid 24 AWG wires and comes in a 1000-foot reelex box.
||Belkin International, Inc
|Manufacturer Part Number
|Manufacturer Website Address
||Cat5e Bulk Cable
|Technical Information||Cable Type||Category 5e|
|Cable Length||1000 ft|
|Connector on First End||Bare Wire|
|Connector on Second End||Bare Wire|
|Material||Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) - Jacket|
- Meets the performance requirement of Category 5e.
- White conductor has color band for easy pair identification.
- Category 5e performance rated for any network application.
- Exceeds the performance requirement of Category 5e.
- Technology: Unshielded twisted pair (UTP)
- Wires per Cable: 8 wire(s)
- Pairs per Cable: 4 pair(s)
|Certifications & Standards|