SVGA monitor extension cable ensures faster data flow between your high-resolution monitor and your PC. It extends length of existing HDDB15-connector cable with a durable, high-quality solution. It minimizes noise and other interference with construction of three coaxial and four twisted-pair wires. Cable maximizes color and imaging with three coaxial conductors for the RGB signal. It supports high-resolution imaging and high-speed transmissions. Aluminum undermold and double-shielding ensure compliance with FCC requirements. Provides maximum conductivity with no data loss using gold-plated copper contacts. Monitor extension cable maintains optimal video-signal integrity with three 75-Ohm coaxial lines.
||Belkin International, Inc
|Manufacturer Part Number
|Manufacturer Website Address
||Pro Series Monitor Extension Cable
|Technical Information||Cable Characteristic||Extension Cable|
|Cable Length||10 ft|
|Connector on First End||1 x 15-pin HD-15 Male|
|Connector on Second End||1 x 15-pin HD-15 Female|
- Constructed of 3 coaxial and 5 twisted pair cable to minimize cross talk, noise and other interference.
- 3 coax conductors for the RGB signal, which maximizes color and imaging.
- Designed to support high-resolution imaging and high speed.
- Aluminum undermold shield helps meet FCC requirements on EMI/RFI interference.
- Double shielding to ensure compliance with FCC requirements.
- Gold plated copper contacts provide maximum conductivity with no data loss.
|Certifications & Standards|
- FCC requirements on EMI/RFI interference
|Country of Origin||China|