Ink cartridge is the perfect choice for optimum performance and longest-lasting prints from the Epson Stylus Photo 2000P printer. When used with Epson media, the quick-drying, true archival ink prints incredible, long-lasting digital photos and fine art with superior resistance to bleeding and smudging. You get excellent results with superior MicroDot printing. Intellidge feature saves money and helps optimize photographic output. Concentrated formula provides ink in a compact package.
|Manufacturer Part Number
|Manufacturer Website Address
||Black Ink Cartridge
|Technical Information||Print Technology||Inkjet|
|Typical Print Yield||510 Page|
|Miscellaneous||Additional Information||Print Capacity: |
- 510 pages (A4, text at 360 dpi, 3.5% coverage)
- 350 pages (graphics, 5% coverage)
- The figure given is based on continuous printing after ink replacement. The actual print capacity may vary, depending on how often you turn on the printer and clean the print head.
- 18 months from production date (if unopened)
- Within 6 months after opening package, at 77 °F [25 °C]
- Ink thaws and is usable after approximately 3 hours at 77 °F (25 °C)
- EPSON Stylus Photo 2000
- EPSON Stylus Photo 2000P
|Country of Origin||Japan|