Quick-drying, dye-based ink offers optimum performance and productivity with superior resistance to smudging and bleeding. Designed for use with Epson Stylus Photo 820 and 925.
|Manufacturer Part Number
|Manufacturer Website Address
||Color Ink Cartridge
|Technical Information||Print Technology||Inkjet|
|Typical Print Yield||370 Page|
|Miscellaneous||Additional Information||Ink Yield: |
- 220 pages (A4, 360 dpi, 5% coverage each color)
- The figure given is based on continuous printing after ink replacement. The actual print capacity may vary, depending on how often you turn on the printer and how often you clean the print head.
- 2 years from production date (if unopened)
- Within 6 months after opening package, at 77 °F [25 °C]
- Ink thaws and is usable after approximately 3 hours at 77 °F (25 °C)
- EPSON Stylus Photo 925
- Epson Stylus Photo 820
|Environmental Certification||Design for the Environment (DfE)|
|Country of Origin||Japan|