Antelope Hunter II Orange Manufacture ID: 1028ORThe Antelope Hunter II and Bear Hunter II are big bold and incredibly practical. The blades are constructed of tough AUS8A stainless steel rated 5658 on the Rockwell scale. The copolymer handles are designed for a sure grip—even in wet outdoor conditions. And both fit nicely into their own genuine leather belt sheaths to protect your blade and your gear. Features: Sheath Fixed Blade Specifications: Steel: AUS8A stainlesssteel Handle: Copolymer Blade Length: 3 5/8 in. (9.2 mc) Closed Length: N/A Overall Length: 8 in. (20.3 cm) Weight: 3.6 oz.
- One of our most popular hunting knives now comes in safety orange. The Antelope Hunter II Orange features a robust, drop-point skinning blade of tough AUS8A stainless steel.
- The blade?s strength and curve enables quick skinning without damaging the meat. The Antelope Hunter II?s sturdy blade also handles the full range of field-cleaning chores with ease.
- In addition to its easy-to-find orange color, the Antelope Hunter II?s handle offers significant advantages.
- The injection-molded co-polymer handle is contoured to fit the hand and offers enhanced control, even in wet or slippery conditions. Includes a leather sheath.
- SPECIFICATIONS: Steel: AUS8A stainless-steel; Handle: Injection-molded co-polymer, orange; Blade: 3-5/8 in. (9.2 cm); Closed: N/A; fixed blade; Overall: 8-1/8 in. (20.6 cm); Weight: 3.6 oz.