|The Eclipse product line brings affordable surge protection to your PC, peripherals and
other devices in the event of nearby lightning strikes, surges and spikes. In addition, Eclipse
provides line noise reduction to minimize interference from the utility power. All Eclipse models
include a load protected status LED to notify you in case of surge protection failure. On the
EclipsePro and ProTel models, an audible alarm provides warning in combination with the LED.
EclipsePro and ProTel models feature a ground OK LED to warn of building wiring faults
which can potentially interfere with Eclipse's ability to arrest surges and spikes.
|Manufacturer Part Number
|Manufacturer Website Address
||Eclipse ProTel Surge Suppressor
|Technical Information||Plug/Connector Type||NEMA 5-15|
|Receptacles||8 x NEMA 5-15R|
|Power Description||Input Voltage||120 V AC|
|Output Voltage||120 V AC|
|Maximum Line Current||15 A|
|Power Handling||1.80 kVA|
|Surge Energy Rating||1020 J|
|Controls/Indicators||Status Indicators||1 x Load Protected shut off|
1 x ground OK
|Physical Characteristics||Power Cord/Cable Length||6 ft|
|Weight (Approximate)||1.50 lb|
- Clamping voltage:330 volts AC
- Response time: < 1nanosecond
- LEDs: Ground OK, load protected(audible alarm), master on/off switch, 15A circuit breaker and thermal fuse
- Standard package:20 per master carton
- Fax/Modem Protection phone line is protected against surges and spikes for Internet downloads and faxes.
- 3 Spaced Outlets for protection of devices with transformer blocks.
|Certifications & Standards|
- UL 1449
- (497A ProTel) listed
|Warranty||Limited Warranty||10 Year|