The newest installment of the fan-favorite Mario Kart franchise brings Mushroom Kingdom racing fun into glorious 3D. For the first time, drivers explore new competitive kart possibilities, such as soaring through the skies or plunging into the depths of the sea. New courses, strategic new abilities and customizable karts bring the racing excitement to new heights.
||Nintendo Co., Ltd
|Manufacturer Part Number
|Manufacturer Website Address
||Mario Kart 7
|Product Information||Software Main Type||Game|
|Software Sub Type||Racing Game|
|Software Name||Mario Kart 7|
- The Mario Kart franchise continues to evolve. New kart abilities add to the wild fun that the games are known for. On big jumps, a kart deploys a wing to let it glide over the track shortcut. When underwater, a propeller pops out to help the kart cruise across the sea floor.
- Players can show their own style by customizing their vehicles with accessories that give them a competitive advantage. For instance, giant tires help a kart drive off-road, while smaller tires accelerate quickly on paved courses.
- People can choose to race as one of their favorite Mushroom Kingdom characters or even as their Mii character.
- New courses take players on wild rides over mountains, on city streets and through a dusty desert. Nintendo fans will recognize new courses on Wuhu Island and in the jungles from Donkey Kong Country Returns.
- The game supports both SpotPass and StreetPass features.
- Players can compete in local wireless matches or online over a broadband Internet connection.
|Game Expansion Pack||No|
|ESRB Rating||E (Everyone)|
|Rating Descriptor||Comic Mischief|
|Player Connectivity Mode||Online|
|Single Player Supported||Yes|
|Minimum Number of Players Supported||1|
|Maximum Number of Players Supported||8|
|Platform Supported||Nintendo 3DS|