- Use strobe, mosaic, paint, still and negative effects to maximize the impact of your images on both A and B channels. Select the size and position of special effects areas with joystick accuracy.
Picture in Picture:
- Create PIP windows and use the joystick to move location on the screen. The joystick moves PIP windows to any location.
Wide Range of Wipe Patterns:
- Circle, bar, cross-hatch, corner and wedge wipes along with fade to black and fade to white effects. You can pre-set the speed of wipes and fades for one-touch automatic control.
Chroma Key (Blue Screen) and Luma Key (Weather Map):
- Use the chroma key (blue screen) or the luminance key (black screen) to isolate images and superimpose onto other scenes.
- Two audio/video inputs and two S-Video inputs give editorial fl exibility and increase options.
- Use the included grabber to digitize/ record your edited video to a PC.
Video Grabber at a Glance:
- USB 2.0 connection - Composite and S-video inputs - 3.5mm Stereo Audio input - ArcSoft Total Media - ArcSoft Media Converter - Record Direct to HDD & DVD - Recording compression Mpeg 2 - Mpeg 4, AVI and more - Time Slip Capability - Creates iPod capable video