|This 2 Port PS/2 KVM Switch is a reliable computer management tool that allows you to control multiple computers from one source, minimizing downtime by making connected computers and input devices available as soon as they are attached._x000D_ This sturdy PS/2 KVM Switch features an all-metal, 1U chassis that adds to the unit's reliability and dependability._x000D_ The PS/2 KVM switch is designed to work with Dell, Compaq, IBM and HP servers, all PC notebook computers, and Compaq Alpha systems, and supports resolutions of up to 1920x1440 - ensuring a smooth and broadly compatible operating experience.
|Manufacturer Part Number
|Manufacturer Website Address
||2 Port PS/2 KVM Switch
|Technical Information||Number of Computers Supported||2|
|Number of Local Users Supported||1|
|Minimum Scan Interval||3 Second|
|Maximum Video Resolution||1920 x 1440|
|Number of PS/2 Ports||6|
|Number of VGA Ports||1|
|Power Description||Input Voltage||9 V DC|
|Weight (Approximate)||14.72 oz|
- Hot-pluggable to allow computers to be added or removed without worrying about having to reboot the other connected systems.
- "Keep-alive" feature draws power from PC keyboard ports if power is lost. Switch will continue to operate during a power outage retaining complete control of all connected systems.
- Rugged, all-metal chassis for use in harsh environments and space-saving cabinets.
- Fast switch-buttons for each port provide quick access to any connected system.
- Uses standard off-the-shelf cables or StarTech.com tangle-fee KVM cables to connect PCs to the switch
- All cables connect to the back of the switch reducing space requirements
- Completely operating system independent. No software or drivers required.
|Warranty||Limited Warranty||2 Year|