The shipping process is fully robotic and orders are pulled and shipped quickly in 7 different warehouses across the US and then dropped in sealed USPS, UPS and FedEx containers for pick-up on the next business day. Once pulled, orders cannot be stopped, however you can return orders for refund unopened if you have changed your mind. Tracking normally is sent / updated within 48 hours of pick-up. Delivery is normally 7 business days or less. It may take longer in rural areas. Weekends and Holidays do not count as business days and have no pickup, movement or delivery.
Covid 19 Update — We have seen some slowdowns and backlogs in package sorting and scanning by UPS, Fedex and USPS caused by worker shortages and closed facilities due to the Covid 19 Pandemic. Some UPS and USPS hubs are no longer scanning all packages, as a result some tracking will show nothing until delivery.
The Select High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet supports all HDMI 2.0 features and is the perfect solution for connecting multimedia source devices in home theater, desktop or commercial audio video applications requiring high speed HDMI features. The CL2 rated cable jacket is designed to meet the requirements for in-wall installations. The Ethernet capabilities of the cable allow a user to connect multiple Ethernet enabled HDMI devices through a single Ethernet connection. This cable can be utilized with network switch stacking. Experience the latest HDMI features including:
- 4K@50/60, (2160p), which is 4 times the clarity of 1080p/60 video resolution
- 3D video, Deep Color and x.v. Color-
- Dolby- True HD, DTS-HD Master Audio and up to 32 audio channels for a multi-dimensional immersive audio experience
- Up to 1536kHz audio sample frequency for the highest audio fidelity
- Simultaneous delivery of dual video streams to multiple users on the same screen
- Simultaneous delivery of multi-stream audio to multiple users (up to 4)
- Support for the wide angle theatrical 21:9 video aspect ratio
- Dynamic synchronization of video and audio streams
- CEC extensions for control of consumer electronics devices through a single control point
This fully-functional, high bandwidth cable is tested to perform at industry standards and is backed by a lifetime warranty
|Manufacturer Part Number||42519|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.cablestogo.com|
|Product Name||Select 0.5m High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet 4K 60Hz - In-Wall CL2 (1.5ft)|
|Product Type||A/V Cable|
|Cable Length||1.64 ft|
|Connector on First End||1 x HDMI Male HDMI 2.0 Digital Audio/Video|
|Connector on Second End||1 x HDMI Male HDMI 2.0 Digital Audio/Video|
|Features||HDMI Ethernet Channel (HEC)|
Consumer Electronics Control (CEC)
|Device Supported||Audio/Video Device|
Home Theater System
|Supported Resolution||4096 x 2160|
|Weight (Approximate)||0.13 lb|
|Country of Origin||China|
The "Add to Cart to See Price" message indicates an additional discount is in effect, and this discount is calculated in the Shopping Cart.
You can see this price by adding this item to your shopping cart.
Please be assured that simply adding an item to your cart does not obligate you to buy it--you can always delete the item from your cart if you decide not to purchase it.