The shipping process is fully robotic and orders are pulled and shipped quickly in 7 different warehouses across the US and then dropped in sealed USPS, UPS and FedEx containers for pick-up on the next business day. Once pulled, orders cannot be stopped, however you can return orders for refund unopened if you have changed your mind. Tracking normally is sent / updated within 48 hours of pick-up. Delivery is normally 7 business days or less. It may take longer in rural areas. Weekends and Holidays do not count as business days and have no pickup, movement or delivery.
Covid 19 Update — We have seen some slowdowns and backlogs in package sorting and scanning by UPS, Fedex and USPS caused by worker shortages and closed facilities due to the Covid 19 Pandemic. Some UPS and USPS hubs are no longer scanning all packages, as a result some tracking will show nothing until delivery.
OUT OF STOCK
This High Speed HDMI to HDMI Micro Cable with Ethernet supports all HDMI 1.4 features and is perfect for connecting a smartphone, tablet or other mobile device to an HD display for home theater or desktop applications. The Ethernet capabilities of the cable allow a user to connect multiple Ethernet enabled HDMI devices through a single Ethernet connection. Experience the latest HDMI features including:
- 4K (2160p), which is 4 times the clarity of 1080p/60 video resolution
- 3D video, Deep Color and x.v. Color-
- Dolby- True HD, DTS-HD Master Audio and up to 32 audio channels for a multi-dimensional immersive audio experience
- Up to 1536kHz audio sample frequency for the highest audio fidelity
- Simultaneous delivery of dual video streams to multiple users on the same screen
- Simultaneous delivery of multi-stream audio to multiple users (up to 4)
- Support for the wide angle theatrical 21:9 video aspect ratio
- Dynamic synchronization of video and audio streams
- CEC extensions for control of consumer electronics devices through a single control point
This fully-functional, high bandwidth cable is tested to perform at industry standards and is backed by a lifetime warranty.
Note: Both the source device and display must support a HDMI feature in order to pass that feature through this cable
|Manufacturer Part Number||50615|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.cablestogo.com|
|Product Name||6ft High Speed HDMI to Micro HDMI Cable with Ethernet|
|Product Type||A/V Cable|
|Cable Type||HDMI/Micro HDMI|
|Cable Length||6 ft|
|Connector on First End||1 x HDMI Male HDMI 1.4 Digital Audio/Video|
|Connector on Second End||1 x HDMI (Micro Type D) Male HDMI 1.4 Digital Audio/Video|
|Device Supported||Audio/Video Device|
|Supported Resolution||3840 x 2160|
|Country of Origin||China|
The "Add to Cart to See Price" message indicates an additional discount is in effect, and this discount is calculated in the Shopping Cart.
You can see this price by adding this item to your shopping cart.
Please be assured that simply adding an item to your cart does not obligate you to buy it--you can always delete the item from your cart if you decide not to purchase it.