Enjoy beer can chicken using your own grill or oven! The stainless steel rack, with beer can (half full) and entire chicken, is placed on a grill with a lid large enough to cook an upright chicken. Moist, seasoned steam permeates the chicken as it cooks. A small onion or potato in the neck cavity seals in vapors. Substitute beer with cola, root beer or other soda for a variety of flavors.
- Wire rack cooks a 4-pound chicken upright by beer can method
- Stainless-steel; safe for charcoal grills, gas grills, and ovens
- Circular wire base rests securely on wire grills
- Uses any 12-ounce can of beer or soda for moisture
- Instructions included; dishwasher-safe; measures 7 by 5 inches