|What is a Category 5e patch cable? Think of it as the street that links the house on your block and all the destinations in town. In actuality, it's a cable used to connect all the hardware destinations in a Local Area Network (LAN).
The RJ45 Cat 5e patch is perfect for use with 10/100 Base-T networks.
||Belkin International, Inc
|Manufacturer Part Number
|Manufacturer Website Address
||Cat5e Patch Cable
|Technical Information||Cable Type||Category 5e|
|Cable Characteristic||Patch Cable|
|Cable Length||2 ft|
|Connector on First End||1 x RJ-45 Male Network|
|Connector on Second End||1 x RJ-45 Male Network|
- Exceeds the performance requirement of Category 5e.
- Perfect in conjunction with 10 and 100 Base-T networks.
- 50-micron gold plated connectors to insure a clean and clear transmission.
- Premium snagless-type moldings to protect the connection.
- PowerSum tested.
- Technology: Unshielded twisted pair (UTP)
|Certifications & Standards|