|What is a Category 5e patch cable? Think of it as the street that links the house on your block and all the destinations in town. In actuality, it's a cable used to connect all the hardware destinations in a Local Area Network (LAN).
The RJ45 Cat 5e patch is perfect for use with 10/100 Base-T networks.
||Belkin International, Inc
|Manufacturer Part Number
|Manufacturer Website Address
||Cat5e Network Cable
|Technical Information||Cable Type||Category 5e|
|Cable Length||10 ft|
|Connector on First End||1 x RJ-45 Male IEEE 802.3 Network|
|Connector on Second End||1 x RJ-45 Male IEEE 802.3 Network|
- 50 micron gold plated connectors to ensure a clean and clear transmission
- Snagless molds protect the RJ-45 tap from being damaged during installation
- Internal load bar assures accurate positioning of pairs and consistent high performance
- Exceeds the performance requirement of Category 5
- PowerSum tested
- This product is guaranteed for life!
|Certifications & Standards|