|You just received a scanner for your birthday, but your printer is utilizing your parallel port. With the Belkin USB Parallel Printer Adapter you can attach your printer to your USB port and make room for that scanner you always wanted. Belkin brings practicality to life.
Attach your parallel printer through a USB port, and leave your parallel port available for parallel scanners or cameras. Adapter plugs into a USB port and offers a parallel interface.
||Belkin International, Inc
|Manufacturer Part Number
|Manufacturer Website Address
||USB to Parallel Printer Adapter
||Data Transfer Cable
|Technical Information||Cable Length||6 ft|
|Connector on First End||1 x 36-pin Centronics Male Parallel|
|Connector on Second End||1 x Type A Male USB|
- Belkin Pro Series 6 ft. USB Device cable
- Supports the Hewlett-Packard DeskJet Resolution Enhancement Technology
- Proven faster printing
- Plug-and-Play for a practically effortless installation
- Attaches your printer to your USB port and therefore saves parallel ports for use with scanners and digital cameras
- Use more than one adapter to connect a second or even a third printer to your PC
Note: When using a HP Officejet or other multifunction product, this cable will only allow access of the printer capability. It will not work with the faxing and scanning capabilities of the multifunction product.